With so much of Excitement & No Experience in Blogging launched blog two months back. Before Blogging my knowledge in certain areas were limited, once i started blogging every day was the new learning, new experience & communication got better day by day interacting with other bloggers. Time Spent on Blogging is really a worth as we learn so many things while researching & posting. I had shared my learning & experience in First Month Blogging.
Google Page Rank:
As i was new to Blogging didn’t expect Google PR 3 in Second Month but started exploring about SEO & started commenting , got listed in the Directories and social media.
Alexa Ranking had improved a lot in 2 Months. Would like to thank Bangalore & Oman Readers for being regular visitors to Blog.
Global Ranking : 219,376
India Ranking : 11,711
Bangalore Ranking: 1,099
Oman Ranking: 1,109
In Second Month, got listed in the Technorati.com one of the recognized authority & best search engine for blogs.Tried listing on this website in the first month but got rejected due to the error.“Congratulations, your claim is now complete! However, since it is not an English site, we are not currently able to index your posts.” Since it was just 1 month old, tried updating few more blogs, changed the theme and tried deleting & resubmitting the blog. It worked.
As the blog is already listed in Indiblogger.in one of the best Indian Blog Directory & Network. Blog Indirank for First Month is 74 out of 100.
Blog Profile Link: http://www.indiblogger.in/blogger/48348/
Since the Blog is just two months old, didnt try Google Adsense Instead trying some of the alternatives like Adbrite, infolinks & affliates CJ, Flipkart.
Hardwork & the Patience are the two main things required to achieve any goal. Mentioning few of the bloggers as every beginner needs some guidance to follow for better blogging.
- As a regular reader to learnblogtips.com would suggest reading an article How to Create An 800 Words Article by Rahul kuntala.
- Learning from Experienced Bloggers will surely help in avoiding the mistakes, from the Blog guideandnews.com would suggest Why Bloggers Fail by Ehsan Ullah.
- Every Beginners need to know the How & where to start, hope you may like this article Basic Blogging Tips for Beginners by Nanditha founder of Moneyctl.com.
- Bounce Rate is the least known fact to new Bloggers. Dr.Kavita in her blog knowempowernetwork.com had clearly explained the importance of Bounce Rate
- As a Technology Blogger, learning is not limited to technology i do visit other than technology like Family & Relationship, the article which i liked how to find happiness in Marriage by Harleena Founder of aha-now.com and i liked the article about Meaning of namaste complete Guide to India website shalusharma.com by Shalusharma.